Why let something so trivial hold you back from being the person you need to be! Read more about how you can get over your own mindset…
Why do you cringe so at the thought of doing Facebook Lives? Lol, I KNOW. This is exactly HOW I felt when I was told at a LIVE Marketing and Branding Workshop with Ray Higdon that this was what I needed to DO for my business! This introvert here nearly fainted in my chair.
Picture this: 2011. I was asked to give an announcement in front of my congregation about asking for nursery workers. I had been the acting Director of the Nursery Program at my church and we needed more volunteers. Sounds simple to do, right?
I dreaded this task and thought to ask someone else to do it for me. My hands started to get cold and sweaty at the mere thought of it. When I practiced my feeble attempts, my voice even would get shaky. I decided I would write down bullet point style on a 3×5 index card and just simply read from the card. Let's just say, my hands were shaking so much, I never had a chance to read from the card…
Why You SHOULD Just Push The Facebook Live Button Right NOW!!
- You ask for [free] solutions to get more traffic and eyeballs on you AND your business and this is one killer solution!!
- Anybody can do it. You don't need anything but either a smartphone or a computer.
- You don't need any fancy equipment or props, or a hairdo, OR make up! (Though these things help.)
- Engagement and views on Facebook Lives are more than Recorded Videos or Shared Videos.
- Fastest way to get Your Brand out there to your Current Audience.
- Free advertising and if you get likes and comments, Facebook may actually push it further.
- You don't need to be an actor or film expert. No editing required! See my Facebook Live Video that went Awry.
- Repurpose your Facebook Lives by downloading them and putting them on your Youtube channel.
- You can also share your Facebook lives in other groups or pages.
- People connect with a person and not the product, you get more intentionality and feeling with video vs. a photo.
- Facebook Lives reaches 1 to many, if you prefer to meet 1:1 at a coffee shop and drive cross town, by all means do that.
- Even an introvert can do it. I just thought to myself, ‘I'm just talking to my phone' and pushed the button.
- Reality TV sells. Think about why the Kardashians have a hit TV. It's not talent.
- How would you like to reach 2 billion people? Okay, not true, but at any one time, 2 billion people are ON Facebook World Wide!
- You don't need a special tripod. Here's a little gadget my husband purchased for me that sits in my purse.
- You don't need a special lighting system, use a nice well-lit spot with natural light.
- Do the Facebook Live on your own time. Have 10 minutes? Do a Live.
- You don't need a script but if you would like to be organized, write 3-5 points on a sticky note and tape it to your phone.
- Great way to connect with people by doing conducting an Interview!
- Share about a process that you do use that has worked for you! People will want to know!
- Have I given you enough reasons yet???
Here I share about a question I answered for YOU on How I an Introvert like me is Able to be Present, Show UP, and BE the Person I Aspire to BE!
By not presenting yourself out there, you're leaving money on the table! Trust me, if i can do it, you can too!
What To DO When You Are An Introvert, and You Gotta SHOW UP
I hope you've been inspired for the next step that you need to do…
If you've never done a Facebook LIVE and you decide to do one! Let me know! I'd love to be the first to comment!
Your Biggest Fan,
Are you like me and super scared to do Facebook Lives? Are you worried about running out of topics to speak about?
Wanna learn from the experts how to maximize your Facebook Lives?
How did this introvert learn how to maximize Facebook Lives and grow an online empire?
I knew I needed to get the top training to develop the skills within me to do this.
To get a trial of the in depth training and system that I use, you can grab that here and turn your first 1K fans into
raving customers, reps, and sales.
If need more content for your Facebook Lives??, Go to These Blog POSTs:
My Game Plan for Facebook Lives that Will Get Your Fans Jumping Up and Down
Why You Need to Think About WHO You Want to Become
10 Things You Need To Catapult Your Business in the New Year